2022 Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants
Growing the next generation of environmental champions
2022 sees the fourth round of Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants awarded to primary schools and early learning centres across Australia.
1,054 projects have been funded this year, with native habitat, sustainable food production and recycling and waste management projects in the works and set to engage more than 100,000 students across the country.
The Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants were first launched in 2018 as part of Woolworths’ ongoing commitment to a greener future. More than 3,800 projects have been funded to date, with children getting hands-on learning about our natural environment, and the important role they can play in its future.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Junior Landcare, we have lots of great ways you can get involved:
You can read about all projects that have been funded through the Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants on our interactive map.
Australian primary schools and early learning centres (preschools, childcare centres and kindergartens).
- Obtain endorsement from your school Principal
- Have your school ABN, bank account details and GST status ready
- Click Landcare Australian Communities Portal to preview the application form and apply
- To apply, Log in or register on the Landcare Australian Communities Portal
- Complete your application online by 5pm (AEDT) Friday, 18 March 2022
Need help getting started? Watch the 2022 Woolworths Junior Landcare Grant Information Session.