Help create the next generation of environmental leaders
Our Junior Landcare partners fund impactful programs in thousands of schools, early learning centres and youth groups across Australia. Every year they give thousands of children the chance to become actively involved in hands-on environmental projects in their local communities.
If your organisation would like to support young people make a difference in their local communities, take meaningful action and learn about caring for their natural environment, please contact us at email@example.com
2020 – 2022 IMPACT
Junior Landcare partners make an impact in local communities across Australia
Funding for Junior Landcare Grants
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS, EARLY LEARNING CENTRES & YOUTH GROUPS
AUSTRALIAN CHILDREN PARTICIPATING IN JUNIOR LANDCARE PROJECTS
Why partner with Junior Landcare?
- A partnership with Junior Landcare positions your brand as a supporter of future generations and our natural environment within communities across Australia or where your company operates.
- Junior Landcare is a recognised national program, with regular communications to more than 10,000 schools, early learning childhood centres and youth groups across the country.
- Each partnership is unique and will be developed to align with your organisation’s objectives, helping achieve goals in the areas of corporate social responsibility, sustainability, community engagement, as well as UN Sustainable Development Goal targets.
- Through being involved in Junior Landcare, children work together with their peers, educators, parents and local community members on hands-on projects, playing an active role in creating a sustainable future.
- Children are empowered through Junior Landcare, with these hand-on projects achieving environmental, educational and social outcomes for all involved.
Thank you to our partners
The Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants program launched in 2018 and has already engaged 300,000 students and supported 3,814 primary schools and early learning centres to …
Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action
The Victorian Government funds the Victorian Junior Landcare and Biodiversity Grants, which to date have funded 571 projects. The program funds Victorian schools, Scouts and …
Become a Junior Landcare Partner
Call: 02 9412 1040
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in other areas?
Junior Landcare is a major program offered through Landcare Australia. We have a range of partnership opportunities for the Landcare Australia, Junior Landcare and Coastcare brands.
We can work with your organisation to develop a partnership that aligns with your objectives. Project types available for funding include:
- Revegetation projects to support threatened species and habitat creation for our native wildlife
- Sustainable agriculture projects to support Australian farmers
- First Nations community environmental projects to support the integration of cultural land management into landscape restoration.
We can also provide Cause Related Marketing opportunities with our brands, and help with employee engagement through Workplace Giving and Corporate Environmental Volunteering programs.
If you’d like to find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org